2020 Summit Content
Agendas from both the Summit Regional Forum and Main Event are now available as PDF documents.
Presentations from both the Summit Regional Forum and Main Event are available below in PDF format.
Regional Forum Presentations - August 12
Main Summit Event Presentations - August 13
2019 Indiana Water Summit Highlights
Continuing Education Credits
Continuing education credits are available from the August 12th session of the Indiana Water Summit to Public Water Supply Drinking Water Operator and Wastewater Operator/Apprentice. Below please find the forms necessary to receive these credits. Once you have completed the form please email it to Eric Peterson firstname.lastname@example.org.
Professional Development Hours (PDH) are available to those that attended the Indiana Water Summit. The White River Alliance has partnered with the Marion County Soil and Water Conservation District (SWCD) to evaluate the agenda and speakers and approve PDH for each session. Brian Neilson with the Marion County SWCD is available to provide information about PDH hours and answer any questions.
- River Assessment Field Team (RAFT)
- Monthly Sampling Events
- RAFT Volunteer & Training Program
- RAFT Corporate Events
- River Assessment Field Team (RAFT) Volunteer Registration
- RAFT Online Training
- RAFT Sampling Data
- White River Art Canoes
- Local Clean Water Campaigns
- Protect Wildlife
- The White River Report Card
- White River Clean-Up
- Stormwater Landscape Maintenance Training
- Indiana Water Summit
- Summit Leadership & Working Group
- Topical Forums
- Past Water Summits
- Indiana Water Roadmap & Water Topic Sheets
- The Collective Tap Podcast
- Clear Choices Clean Water
- StormWater Action Teams (SWAT)
- Trained Individual Contractor Certification
- State of the Waters
- Regional Stormwater MS4 Program