White River Paddle Days
Set your worries aside and enjoy some time in nature and on the water with Free Paddle Days!
About Free Paddle Days
The White River Alliance, in cooperation with White River Canoe Company, is again offering seven Free Paddle Days to help groups of friends and colleagues enjoy the river at a safe social distance. Two of the paddles days are in conjunction with river clean-ups. In lieu of large events like the annual White River Dragon Boat Races, we hope that a day on the water will continue to foster your connection to the river and recharge your commitment to helping us protect it.
The dates for 2021 free paddle days on the White River are now available and registration is OPEN! While the paddle days are free, you will be charged a $15 deposit fee* that will be refunded to you when you show up for your paddle.
- Sunday, July 25 – Free Paddle Trip, Rusty Oar to White River Canoe Company
- Friday, July 30 – Free Paddle Trip, Rusty Oar to White River Canoe Company
- Sunday August 8 – Free Paddle Trip, Rusty Oar to White River Canoe Company
- Friday, August 13 – Carmel/Fishers Clean-up Paddle & Celebration, Conner Prairie Launch Site
- Sunday, August 22 – Free Paddle Trip, Rusty Oar to White River Canoe Company
- Friday, August 27 – Noblesville Clean-up Paddle & Celebration, White River Canoe Company Site
*The $15 deposit fee will be refunded to you as $14.10 due to an unavoidable fee charged by the processing company.
- River Assessment Field Team (RAFT)
- White River Paddle Days
- White River Art Canoes
- Dragon Boat Races
- Indiana Water Summit
- PFAS Research & Policy Forum
- Post-Indiana Water Summit Forum
- 2021 Agenda & Speakers
- 2021 Water Summit Materials
- Indiana Water Roadmap
- Water Topic Info Sheets
- 2020 Indiana Water Summit
- 2019 Indiana Water Summit
- 2018 Summit Content
- Clear Choices Clean Water
- White River Festival
- StormWater Action Teams (SWAT)
- Trained Individual Contractor Certification
- Stormwater Landscape Maintenance Training
- State of the Waters
- Regional Stormwater MS4 Program