Indiana Water Summit Registration
Thank you for your interest in the 2020 Indiana Water Summit!
The Summit is a great opportunity to increase our collective understanding of statewide water resources, learn from national experts and other communities, and find the best ways to protect our water assets.
Registration for the 2020 Indiana Water Summit Regional Planning Forum and Summit Main Event is now open.
Virtually from the Athenaeum
August 12th, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm
August 13th, 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER TWICE! If you have questions about your registration, email email@example.com.
Registration for the 2020 Indiana Water Summit is closed.
- River Assessment Field Team (RAFT)
- White River Paddle Days
- Dragon Boat Races
- Indiana Water Summit
- Clear Choices Clean Water
- White River Festival
- StormWater Action Teams (SWAT)
- Trained Individual Contractor Certification
- Stormwater Landscape Maintenance Training
- State of the Waters
- Regional Stormwater MS4 Program