Volunteer driven data
Understanding water quality changes and trends over time requires the commitment of many partners! Monitoring chemical, physical, and biological parameters helps us track changes and measure our successes. One of the Alliances’s primary goals is to consolidate and integrate data resources.
Join the us in the effort – both volunteer and professional data is important to many of our watershed initiatives!
OR… take a look at the resources provided below to learn more about water quality paramaters and sampling first:
- Quick Guide to Water Quality Measurements in Indiana
- Indiana Water Quality Standards (code)
- Hoosier Riverwatch Volunteer Monitoring Manual
- Clean Lakes Program Manual
- Qualitative Habitat Evaluation Index (QHEI)